top of page

Why do I need a NAATI translation of my driver's license?

In Australia you can drive with the license of your country of origin, only if you accompany your license with an official translation. NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) translations are ideal for you, as they are accepted in most Australian states.

Our customers say so!

reviews entrelingo 1.png
bottom of page