top of page

How do I know if I need a certified translation or a NAATI translation?

Updated: May 30, 2022

A professional translation is crucial for your image and your future. Clarify your doubts here and choose the type of translation you need.

The first thing you need to have clear is what type of procedure you require your translation for. A translation to apply for a visa at an Embassy is not the same as a translation of a webpage. Translations may have specific requirements according to the procedure, sector, and entity that requires them. They can range from legal, business, university, marketing, software, technical, or medical-related document translations.

Please note that if you are applying for a Visa, you must additionally attach all supporting non-English documents with an Official CERTIFIED translation.

Suppose you need to translate your driver’s license to drive in Australia. In that case, you will need to submit a certified NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters/ National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) translation. Check the official information here.

It is also essential to let your translator know if you have any special requirements (for example, the translation is in a specific font).

If you still have questions about the type of translation you require, please contact our customer service via our WhatsApp email or contact form. At Entrelingo, we will always be attentive to your needs and willing to provide the service you are looking for.

#translations #internationalstudents #naati #visa #immigration #australia #newzealand #naatitranslations #certifiedtranslations #naatitranslators #certifiedtranslators #naatitranslations #certifiedtranslations #oficialtranslations #profesionaltranslations

32 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All